I love natural light, so I decided to do a natural light workshop in a beautiful and stylish location in Copenhagen. I did a couple of workshops here a few years ago. It’s a very nice place with lots of light and many possibilities and you can see from the photos. On this workshops we’ll shoot artistic and sensual lingeri and nude photos. For this workshop we have an amazing and beautiful blonde model, Natalia Andreeva (see the photos). This workshop will be more in portfolio building style, meaning less talking and more shooting.
The location is very close to Copenhagen airport. Easy to travel from another country.
All photos of the model by Sacha Leyendecker.
Some of the things I will teach about on this workshop:
- Good light with just the camera and no other tools or modifiers
- Understanding light
- Shaping the model with the light
- How to work with hard light and how to work with soft light
- See and find the good light on location
- Metering and exposure
- Getting it right in camera
- Posing and angles
- Interaction with models
When: April 13 & 14
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
Participants: 6 each day