Cologne - October 13 & 14
Brussels - October 20 & 21
Paris - October 27 & 28
What is this? It's a new type of course, not like my previous workshops. This is more of a masterclass about light with focus on available light and post-production. It will be a full day (8 hours) of learning about light, practice with a model and post-production of the images we made during the day.
Who is this for? It's for anyone who want to learn more about how to control and understand where, when and how to shoot beautiful portraits in available light. It doesn't matter if you're a professional or amateur, you can gain a lot from participating in this workshop. It doesn't matter if you shoot fashion, wedding, boudoir and so on. Beautiful is always beautiful and light is always light.
What is included? Light theory with explanations that are easy to understand. Practice with a good model. Post-production teaching with practice on your own and help from me.
Content of this course:
- Learn about available light and how to use to for your advantage
- Understanding where, when and how to find the good light
- Practice with a good professional and beautiful model
- What is a good and what is a bad location for shooting
- You will learn my secret to geting good and beautiful skin tones
- How to make it easier for you to get a good and professional result
- Speed up your workflow and still keep a high quality
- Good post-production to make your photos even better and to make them stand out
Price: €159 (10% early bird discount if you book before September 23rd)
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions before you book.